Thorough Tenant Screening
We complete a thorough background and credit check on each potential tenant to assess
the likelihood the tenant will fulfill the terms of the lease and will also take
great care of your rental property.
It is critical to make the right decisions when selecting renters for your rental
property. Our process is built around verifying 4 critical questions:
- Are you who you say you are?
- Do you have a history of paying your bills?
- Can you afford this property?
- Will you be a good resident and take care of the property?
Real-Time Online Updates
We use a comprehensive 14-Point Background Screening process which includes credit, income,
criminal, rental history and more to ensure only the best make it through. The process
culminates in a decision as to:
- Approve the applicant
- Approve the applicant conditionally (such as requiring an increased deposit or cosigner)
- Deny tenancy
All applications are processed without regard to the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familiar status or national origin
of the applicant and follow Fair Housing Guidelines
. To learn more about our Residential Screening Criteria click here